Our client, a nature access charity, are seeking an interim Chief Information officer for a period of 6 months. Working closely with the Director of Finance, Performance & Impact to continue to drive and manage digital and data change, lead project planning, implementation, and evaluation processes, embed the new best in class digital tools, further develop business partnering and review and streamline the overall technology estate.
- Review the structure of the current ICT and Data & Digital function, including the responsibilities, skills, expertise, and leadership capabilities of the existing team
- Manage all ICT and Data & Digital operations and develop a refreshed strategic vision for digital, data and technology
- Review data architecture and develop accurate, relevant, and accessible business intelligence, insights, and data
You will be…
- An experienced leader within digital and IT
- A change leader who embeds transformation