Clergy Support TrustTrustees
- To formulate and regularly review the strategic aims of the Charity in accordance with its legal objects and to ensure that the policy and practices of the organisation are in keeping with its aims.
- To monitor the performance of the Charity against the agreed strategic aims.
- To ensure that the organisation functions within the legal and regulatory requirements of a charitable organisation and strives to achieve best practice.
- To act as guardians of the Charity’s assets, both tangible and intangible, taking all due care over their security, deployment and proper application.
If you have questions about the appointment and would find it helpful to have an informal conversation, please contact Juliet.Taylor@starfishsearch.com and we will be happy to arrange a call.
To make a formal expression of interest, please provide by email to Juliet.Taylor@starfishsearch.com
- your CV (no more than three sides)
- a supporting statement that sets out why you think this role is the right move for you and how you meet the Knowledge and Experience criteria.
- we would be grateful if you would also tell us your current salary details (we do not disclose this to our clients without your consent).
We would also be grateful if you would also complete the Equality and Diversity monitoring form provided. This form is for monitoring purposes only and is not treated as part of your application; you can email the form back to us when you apply and our team will collect it.
Friday 6th September 2019
September 2019 (tbc)
Tuesday 15 October 2019
Thursday 14 November 2019
First Court meeting
Tuesday 3 December 2019 (11am, followed by lunch)
Please download, complete and return our equal opportunities form