Independent Non-executive Management Board Member
£340 per day (6-8 days per year)
We are seeking an Independent Non-executive Member to join the RICS Management Board. RICS’s ability to maintain its global footprint is reliant on its ability to understand, harness and capitalise on emerging technologies across its professional disciplines. This independent role specifically requires someone with deep expertise and a recognised reputation in the field of technology in the context of the built and natural environment.
This role is ideal for someone seeking their first non-executive role, or perhaps you are an experienced non-executive with the background we are looking for. However you view this opportunity, you will bring an excellent understanding of governance and of the strategic environment in which RICS operates as well as sound judgement and highly effective influencing and communication skills.
To make an application, please click on the apply now button below, with the following prepared:
- your CV (no more than three sides)
- a supporting statement that sets out:
– why you are interested in this role and how you match the criteria set out under Part One of the Person Specification
– details of two professional referees
- we would be grateful if you would also tell us about any dates when you are not available to attend interview.
Monday 5th October 2020
By Friday 16th October 2020
First stage interviews
w/c 19th October 2020
Agreement of the final shortlist
By Friday 30th October 2020
Final panel interviews
From the end w/c 2nd November 2020
Candidate starts in post
9th December 2020 meeting