Our client, a large and successful district council, are seeking an Interim Chief Executive Officer for a period of 3-4 months.
- Provide positive and dynamic leadership to all council employees as the Head of Paid Services, especially as they navigate the move to a new office premises.
- Challenge and inspire performance in the council, reviewing objectives and ensuring the council is doing the best it can.
- Provide advice to council members, ensuring strategic policy objectives are identified and achieved as efficiently and economically as possible.
- Develop and maintain effective communication throughout the council, encouraging strong working relationships.
- Ensure council services are delivered; driven by quality and customer focus.
You will have…
- A track record of high performing achievement in a senior management role at an organisation of comparable size.
- A good understanding of the political processes and experience in managing politically sensitive issues.
- Evidence establishing an effective performance management culture to drive continuous improvement.
- Significant experience in developing economic strategies and initiatives.