Chief Executive OfficerClergy Support Trust
With this crucial phase of development nearing completion, our next Chief Executive will be someone who has the skills and expertise to lead the charity as it explores new directions and partnerships. He or she will work with our Board to confirm our position at the heart of the Anglican Communion in the British Isles and firmly in the awareness of clergy and their dependents. We are looking for an influential and inspirational leader with a proven track record of achievement and a strong external focus and natural ability to engage. Excellent leadership, communication and team-building skills are a must and, of course, you will also be someone who cares deeply about the wellbeing of Anglican clergy and their families today. This post has an occupational requirement under Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010 for the post holder to be a committed Christian.
To make an application, please click on the apply now button below, with the following prepared:
- your CV (no more than three sides)
- a supporting statement that sets out:
– why you are interested in this role and how you match the criteria set out under knowledge and experience;
– your response to the occupational requirement to be a committed Christian, active in church life.
- we would be grateful if you would also tell us your current salary details and any dates when you are not available to attend interview.
Tuesday 5 May 2020
Agreement of the final shortlist
Early June 2020
Due diligence; assessments (if required)
First half of June 2020
Final panel interviews
To follow shortlist