The Board is now looking for two exceptional Governors who share our goal of better health and health care for people in the UK and wish to provide insight and challenge towards the strategic direction of the Foundation.
We are looking for committed and passionate people to join our Board who bring direct experience in either of the following:
- Leadership in an organisation exposed to health inequity, with knowledge or appreciation of health inequity, either through lived experience or through the experience of others
- Seniority in the investment world with experience dealing across multiple asset classes and market cycles
There is a wealth of health and health care experience on the Foundation Board currently and we are therefore looking for individuals who bring transferable skills and experiences from broader industry backgrounds.
To make an application, please click on the apply now button below, with the following prepared:
- your CV (no more than three sides)
- a supporting statement that sets out why you are interested in this role and how you match the criteria set out under Part One of the Person Specification
- we would be grateful if you would also tell us about any dates when you are not available to attend interview.
Monday 14th December 2020
By Friday 8th January 2021
Preliminary interviews with Starfish
Wednesday 13th – Friday 15th January 2021
Technical interview for Investment Committee Governor
w/c 25th January 2021
Final Panel Interviews with Health Foundation
Thursday 4th & Monday 8th February 2021