Voluntary basis with expenses reimbursed
We are planning to expand and diversify our board further and are particularly interested in individuals with experience and connections in areas where we may not previously have been strong.
The key areas of experience we would like to see on the board include:
- Significant experience of fundraising from foundations (large and small) and working with family offices;
- Real depth and experience in policymaking;
- Experience of influencing major stakeholders: politicians, business leaders, trade unions, civil society organisations, opinion formers and journalists.
Our Board is exceptionally capable and committed. You will be a confident, positive contributor, team player and ambassador for Demos with strategic acumen, great communication and listening skills, and high capacity for self- reflection.
To make an application, please click on the apply now button below, with the following prepared:
- Your CV or equivalent biographical information
- A covering letter that sets out your motivation for applying for this appointment, and why you think your skills and experience make you suitable
- Details of two people you have worked with at Board level previously who we could talk to at shortlist stage (with your permission).
Closing date is Monday 8th March 2021
The selection process is to be confirmed and will take place over the Spring and early Summer period.