Our client, a small independent charity that supports carers, are seeking an Interim Chief Executive Officer for a period of at least 12 months.
- Strategically manage the organisation, Leading the organisation and overseeing performance against contracts and service delivery plans within a positive organisational culture
- Secure the successful retendering of the organisation’s local authority contracts
- Revisit the current strategic plan and produce a blueprint to optimise the continued growth and development of the organisation
- Seek out opportunities to expand the organisation to reach and support more carers
- Championing the work of the organisation and ensuring that the charity is represented on the most strategically important bodies and networking with local, regional and national stakeholders
You will have….
- Been a Chief Executive and have a proven track record of transformational change
- Experience in managing resources of a similar size and type of organisation including developing, creating and managing budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of successful networking and developing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Experience of contract negotiation and management with funders/ commissioners or equivalent