Our client, a Trading Partnership based in the south of England are searching for an Interim Managing Director. We are looking for a highly experienced, motivated manager to lead the organisation.
You will have
- Substantial experience of facilities management or housing repairs and an understanding of the market
- Work effectively as one of the senior managers, delivering corporate objectives as part of the Group Executive Team and with the Board.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties, including the shareholder, customers, advisors and external contractors.
- A detailed knowledge of the workings of local government and trading companies and the wider environment in which they operate.
- A sound knowledge of the legislative framework surrounding Local Government and trading companies and their future development, with specific reference to development and investment.
- Significant experience in public and private service organisations, including financial management and reporting, and overseeing the preparation of Business Plans.