Interim Managing Director of Development and Investment
Competitive fixed term salary or day rate
We are working a housing company to secure them an Interim Managing Director for a period of 6 to 12 months.
You will have..
- Substantial experience and understanding of residential property development, regeneration, acquisition and management.
- Understanding of the residential property market.
- Understanding of affordable housing markets and financing and its key client groups.
- Demonstrable commercial experience, expertise and acumen, including experience relevant to local authorities and trading companies.
- Significant experience in public and private service organisations, including financial management and reporting, and overseeing the preparation of Business Plans.
The client is looking for private sector development experience and/or Local Government Housing building experience.