- Lead the service area to deliver high performance
- Lead the effective budget management, planning, commissioning and delivery of services
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategic goals for the service which link to the Council priorities and support the achievement of the long-term ambition for the Council and is residents
- Identify and recommend evidence-based areas for service development and improvement.
- Build effective relationships with relevant partners and elected members
You Will Have
- Senior experience within a local authority
- Experience of leading Social Housing Assets, complex stock and large programmes
- Experience of delivering transformation programmes
- The ability to effectively communicate with members of the public
This role reports into the Director of Housing and Regeneration. You will be required to attend evening and occasional weekend meetings and events, working flexibly outside normal hours. The initial term is 3-months with a possibility of extension.