We are working with a Climate Action NGO to secure them an Interim Head of Transformation for 12 months. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and forward-thinking NGO. Reporting to the CEO and working alongside the Executive team, the Head of Transformation will support the implementation of the transformation plan to enable the delivery of the 2030 strategy.
The Head of Transformation will work closely with the executive team who will each lead on one of the four workstreams.
- Operating Model
- Brand and Marketing
- Business Development
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Directly and indirectly lead the implementation of the transformation plan, to timescale and budget, managing risks and successful outcomes of change
- Support the development of a communication plan and interventions and ensure integration of communications into wider transformation plan
- Measure impact and report progress to the CEO and Executive team, amending plan as necessary to ensure success
- Coach the Executive and leadership teams in change management leadership, tools, and techniques
- Support an inclusive governance process across all areas of transformation and one that drives focus on achieving results
Knowledge, Skills, Training and Experience
- Able to evidence a track record in business transformation, across multi-discipline teams to create successful outcomes
- Able to evidence creation of change solutions to remedy and improve organisational effectiveness • A clear track record of delivering multiple projects, programmes and initiatives, and demonstrating strong technical credentials and expertise.