We are working with a south based council to look for a highly experienced, autonomous and highly motivated qualified social work practitioner who has significant experience of being able to lead an ambitious programme of strength based practice change with staff and residents: as well as having responsibility for workforce development through the line management of the Principal Social Worker; delivery of the change programmes through the management of Delivery Leads and the line management of the Head of Safeguarding.
- Have a lead role in the development and delivery of the Workforce Strategy
- Be a senior member of the department, this role will play a major role in shaping the strategy for delivery of social care for adult’s independence across all resident groups. Including planning, developing and providing services in partnership with other agencies and organisations, budgetary and workforce planning and management.
- Lead and support change through supporting the workforce to work in strength based ways.
- Create a combined culture and purpose – centred around person centred strength-based practice.
- Be a qualified social worker