Our client, a leading sustainability charity, are seeking an interim Director/Head of Communications for a period of 6 months.
- Set the direction for the communications function, including a strong corporate strategy and messaging.
- Provide leadership and develop communications opportunities.
- Line manage, coach, support and challenge the communications functions in a way that reinforces the organisations corporate message and provides support and leadership to change programmes within the organisation
- Champion the use of brand and communications more broadly as a means to drive organisation and culture change
- Identify our most important assets and stories and package them into compelling content targeting key audiences
- Work collaboratively with the income generation and behavioural change functions to create, deliver, monitor and maximise communication campaigns
You will have…
- Demonstrable experience of creating, developing and leading high-performing teams in a communications or media environment.
- Broad communications experience including evidence of understanding/having worked in media relations, corporate communications, digital, internal communications
- Proven experience of managing multiple priorities, stakeholders and competing interests and working in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment delivering impactful multi-channel communications
- Strong commercial acumen with strategic mindset with the ability to interpret data/findings and share insights.