Our client, a local London authority, are seeking an Interim Head of Cabinet Office for a period of 3 months.
- Lead and manage the development of an innovative and effective high performing service to the Leader and Cabinet in support of the delivery of Council priorities
- Ensure that the Leader of the Council and Cabinet Members receive effective advice and support required in order to carry out their responsibilities and Executive functions
- Lead and manage the development of effective relationships with members, senior managers, resident groups, agencies, and other stakeholders
- Facilitate effective working between the Leader and Cabinet and the Strategic Leadership Team
You will have…
- Extensive experience of working in an executive support position with senior managers in an organisation.
- A good understanding of the political environment and the sensitivities of operations in this environment.
- An in depth awareness of the strategic policy and service delivery issues facing local government.
- Excellent organisational, communication and IT skills.