Our client, a charity and public-facing body, are seeking an Interim Finance Director for a period of 6 months.
In this role you will…
- Optimise the financial performance of the organisation, ensuring that the organisation’s finances, financial systems and processes are managed efficiently and in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Provide analytical and commercial guidance to help build commercial capability for the organisation helping ensure initiatives are assessed for their social ROI and cost effectiveness.
- Lead the organisation to provide accurate and timely management information to inform decision making.
- Be the company secretary, ensuring governance of the organisation meets all regulatory requirements and reflects best practice.
- Lead on business planning processes and support the development and implementation of objectives, strategy and plan.
You will be…
- A qualified accountant (ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA)
- An experienced company secretary with considerable knowledge of UK charity regulations.
- Energetic and highly motivated with strong commercial acumen.
- An experienced leader and team player who can evidence good work and practice within a small organisation.