Interim Director of Support and Services
Fixed term contract – circa £89k
We are working with an exciting, ambitious charity to secure them an Interim Director of Support and Services for a period of 8 months.
Responsibilities to include:
- Leading on the charity’s developing approach to working effectively at a regional /devolved nation level
- The provision of education and support for Health & Social Care Professionals
- Leading, motivating and developing large, dispersed teams responsible for involvement, influencing, support and service provision
- Effective sponsorship of priority projects and programmes; and management of key relationships with the Board of Trustees on operational services
- Ensuring that current and future services recognise health inequalities, and promote greater inclusivity for people.
You will have:
- Experience of leading high-quality involvement of people who are beneficiaries of support across an organisation
- Experience of working closely with volunteers from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Experience of developing and managing evidence-based services that support people experiencing disadvantage, at scale and across the Nations of the UK.
- Evidence of delivering measurable results and improved cost-effectiveness of services
- Successful experience of managing complex budgets and long-term plans
- Success in increasing investment in services from statutory contracts and grant funding, and working closely with colleagues to increase income generation opportunities
For more information or an informal discussion please contact email@example.com
To make an application, please click on the apply now button below.
Friday 14th May 2021