Interim Director of Support and Services
Fixed term contract – circa £89k
We are working with an exciting, ambitious charity to secure them an Interim Director of Support and Services for a period of 8 months.
Responsibilities to include:
- Leading on the charity’s developing approach to working effectively at a regional /devolved nation level
- The provision of education and support for Health & Social Care Professionals
- Leading, motivating and developing large, dispersed teams responsible for involvement, influencing, support and service provision
- Effective sponsorship of priority projects and programmes; and management of key relationships with the Board of Trustees on operational services
- Ensuring that current and future services recognise health inequalities, and promote greater inclusivity for people.
You will have:
- Experience of leading high-quality involvement of people who are beneficiaries of support across an organisation
- Experience of working closely with volunteers from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Experience of developing and managing evidence-based services that support people experiencing disadvantage, at scale and across the Nations of the UK.
- Evidence of delivering measurable results and improved cost-effectiveness of services
- Successful experience of managing complex budgets and long-term plans
- Success in increasing investment in services from statutory contracts and grant funding, and working closely with colleagues to increase income generation opportunities