- Establish a new team within the Small Business Directorate. They will have a key role in defining the strategic direction of the organisations work with small businesses
- With the Managing Director, develop a comprehensive strategy including objectives, KPIs and targets and lead the department to implement the strategy successfully.
- Commission marketing and communication campaigns from business marketing and communications teams.
- Build strategic partnerships with key organisations servicing small businesses including banks, technology companies, social media platforms, trade associations
You Will Have
- Senior leadership experience in a mission-driven environment
- An understanding of the issues facing small businesses in London
- Track record of designing and/or delivering a service for communities who face barriers to accessing public services.
- Ability to operate effectively at senior levels in a fast-paced, public-private, politically sensitive setting
- Track record of successfully leading large-scale B2B marketing campaigns
This role reports to the Managing Director. It will run for a period of 6-Months with an expected salary of £80,000 or a day-rate of £600 – £650.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to every individual. This role requires confidentiality and a full job spec will only be revealed to applicants at longlist stage.