Interim Director of Programmes
We are seeking an Interim Director of Programmes for a period of 6-9 months to work within a social research charity.
- Leading and managing the Programmes Team as part of the senior management team.
- Setting and enforcing practices and processes around our funding of research.
- Fostering partnerships with other funders and identifying/developing co-funding opportunities.
- Leading on the development and delivery of our programmes, including overseeing numerous grants to local authorities and delivery partners around England.
- Working closely with the Director of Research to ensure that evaluations are commissioned well and that a high standard of work is produced.
You will have…
- Understanding of education or children’s social care, either as a researcher or a funder, or both.
- Proven project management skills including project planning and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of working at senior level within an organisation, and helping to shape and deliver organisational strategy.
- Experience in leading a team managing complex projects including a large number of stakeholders, both evaluators, local authorities, and charities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.