Interim Director of Marketing, Communications and Engagement
Fixed term contract – circa £89k
We are working with an exciting, ambitious Charity to secure them an Interim Director of Marketing and Communications for a period of 8 months.
Responsibilities to include:
- Lead our external communication, media and marketing teams
- Lead on developing and delivering an approach to integrated marketing that recognises the importance of the customer journey, helps to deliver on our strategic priorities and supports income generation
- To increase brand awareness and brand attribution as a directorate and across the charity
- Effective sponsorship of priority projects and programmes
You will have:
- Experience of promoting and developing and growing a vibrant brand in a complex organisation
- Successful experience of leading, motivating and developing people at all levels with an ability to create a working environment in which people can thrive and are trusted to deliver to shared objectives
- Experience of running communications and PR team in a large organisation using multiple channels and digital media.
- Experience and understanding of marketing, in particular how to manage and get the most out of complex integrated marketing approach
- Successful experience of managing complex budgets and long-term plans