Our client, a charity and membership organisation, are seeking an Interim Director of Impact and Engagement to lead all the charity’s communications and engagement activity for a period of 6 months.
- Effectively manage the following charity functions; Volunteering, Programmes, Research, Communications and Campaigns, and Partnerships and Development
- Develop the charities Impact & Engagement strategies, plans and practices and lead on their delivery
- Building a motivated, engaged, resilient and high performing Impact and Engagement Team
- Guide the development of the charities volunteering infrastructure and communications
- Supporting and challenging the Directorate management team to develop and deliver plans to achieve income goals
You will have….
- Demonstrable experience of leadership, promoting an organisation’s mission and strategy
- Proven, successful experience of leading a complex communications, engagement and campaigns division, ideally within a not-for-profit context
- Demonstrable experience in media relations and reputation management; confident with issues of policy and public affairs
- Experience supporting scaled operational delivery of programmes and volunteering initiatives