Interim Director of Environment and Regeneration
Our client, a Local Council in the South East, are seeking an Interim Director of Environment and Regeneration for a period of at least 6 months.
- Ensure the development, implementation and evaluation of environment and regeneration strategies
- Deliver high quality, cost effective services as well as participating in the corporate management of the Authority and contributing to the development of the authorities short and medium term plans
- Provide accurate and timely advice to the Council on developments and trends in the areas of Regeneration and Environmental
- Ensure the development, monitoring and management of both capital and revenue budgets for environment and regeneration services
- Represent the Authority to external agencies such as Government Departments, Local Authority Associations, and private developers
You will have…
- Significant senior management experience in the provision of public sector environment and regeneration services within a multi-racial urban community.
- A successful track record and background of consistent achievement at senior management level (second tier or above) in a local authority or other large complex organisation.
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing a multi-disciplinary workforce and harnessing the talents of employees at all levels.