Interim Director of Culture and Safer Communities
6-month fixed term contract / day rate may be considered – circa £98,000
Our Client, a London local authority, is looking for a Director of Culture and Community Safety.
The overall purpose of the role
- Lead and advise on violence reduction and community safety.
- manage the library and leisure services.
- Develop a cultural offer that will engage communities and support a healthy lifestyle
- Promote the authorities’ corporate competencies and values through day to day managerial behaviours.
- Ensure the development and delivery of effective communications in relation to community safety and violence reduction.
- Ensure that effective community safety research is undertaken.