A Local Authority in the South are seeking an interim Deputy Director of HR, for a period of 3 months starting in September.
As the Deputy Director of Human Resources you will
- Work collaboratively with the directors and chief executive
- Directly lead and manage a portfolio of human resources services
- Promote the council’s corporate competencies and values through day-to-day managerial behaviours
- Provide high quality professional advice on all matters related to human resources and organisational development functions of the council
- Lead the work on restructuring the HR department
- Support the wider corporate restructure.
You will be;
- An experienced Assistant Director of HR
- CIPD Qualified
- A good communicator, both written and verbal
- Knowledgeable of key processes such as disciplinary, grievance, redundancy, performance management, TUPE and employee contracts