Interim Chief Executive Officer
Our client, an education charity based in London, are seeking an Interim Chief Executive for a period of 3-4 months whilst they recruit a permanent incumbent. They are a Charity committed to improving social mobility through the power of collaboration among school leaders and the wider education sector.
In this role you will…
- Lead on defining and communicating the vision and strategy for the charity, developing a high-performance culture that encourages collaboration.
- Lead on the growth of the charity, developing the charity’s brand, encouraging business development opportunities, and managing fundraising to both attract new funds and manage donor relationships.
- Act as an ambassador to the charity, leading key partnerships and overseeing effective engagement and communication with group members and partners.
You will have …
- Experience leading an organisation or significant programme.
- Experience of business development and income generation.
- Experience of managing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- It would be useful to have experience within education, but this is not essential for the Interim vacancy.