Our client, an education charity, are seeking an interim chief executive for a period of 9 to 12 months to lead and inspire the future of the organisation.
- Oversee the management and development of existing partnerships with schools, universities, and other charities.
- Develop a plan to grow the organisational structure and team as the charity scales up
- Establish the organisation as an independent entity and develop the board of trustees
- Ensure the organisation is financially sound and compliant with all regulations
- Define the strategy for the organisation for the next 3-5 years
- Launch a coherent and successful programme of internal and external communications putting the organisation on the map within the education community
You will have
- Experience of senior management and organisational leadership
- Experience of strategic and scaling of an organisation
- Knowledge of the UK education landscape desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal