A northern subsidiary of a national charity is looking for a dynamic Interim Business Development Director to lead their Business Development Function whilst they enter a phase of change management over the next 6 months. This role will be based in Bradford with some flexible working arrangements. This is a new, exciting opportunity to realise a significant programme of change within a well-known charity.
The Business Development team will be responsible for income generation, programme development, profile, and innovation. This team is the bridge between strategy, fundraising and delivery. They develop work to support the rest of the organisation to deliver, to ensure that the whole of the regional office achieves its strategic aims.
You will be:
- Making sure to maximise opportunities in community engagement and corporate fundraising programmes through overseeing and guiding the successful delivery of campaigns and events to target
- Responsible for the commercialisation and upscale of services and tradable products– including training services and digital platforms
- Working alongside the CEO to support digital developments & services ensuring contractual obligations are met and managing relationships with key digital consortia
- Managing funding pipeline for securing new and retaining existing contracts, Grants/Trusts and tenders within the West Yorkshire region and lead on subsequent bids.
- Providing line management, leadership, and support for the business development team
- Act as the lead contact for external stakeholders (corporates, commissioners & major donors) etc. to secure partnerships and promote development opportunities across the region.