Interim Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications
Our client, a Large UK charity, are seeking an Interim Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications for a period of at least 6 months
In this role you will,
- build and deliver an integrated strategy for marketing and communications.
- provide strategic leadership for all marketing and communications activities
- Work closely with the Director of Engagement & Partnerships, Heads of Team and colleagues across the charity to develop integrated and co-ordinated approaches to engaging with the public
- Manage the effective use of resources to ensure the efficient running of the department and delivery against organisational operational, budgetary and reporting requirements.
You will have
- Substantial experience of leading and managing teams with a responsibility for delivering significant marketing & communications campaigns
- A strong understanding of the key drivers of engagement and income generation across a range of areas
- Significant experience of high level strategic decision-making, with the capacity to make informed judgements and take responsibility for outcomes