Our client, a Metropolitan Borough Council, are seeking an Interim Assistant Director of Adult Commissioning for a period of 6 months.
- Provide a leading role in supporting the development and implementation of strategic and tactical/operational commissioning arrangements for the Borough
- Support innovative and transformative approaches to integrated commissioning across health, social care and wellbeing services
- Lead a number of key strategic partnerships, developing new effective partnership and delivery models and the engagement of the public and patients in commissioning and co-production
- Management of risk and in particular financial risk in the context of the financial challenge at locality level
- Support the Director of Strategic Commissioning in delivering the strategic and statutory objectives for both organisations
You will have…
- Experience of commissioning large scale contracts and services from service design stage through to full procurement.
- Experience in managing complex contract negotiations including where risks emerge, and working in partnership with providers to resolve issues.
- Personal commitment to high quality services and improving the lives of those who are ‘worst off’
- Outstanding ability to motivate and inspire others