Chief Executive Officer – MESME
We are seeking an inspirational leader to develop the programmes and partnerships which will achieve MESME’s goals. Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing MESME’s 5-year strategy, informed by research into the maths pipeline from school to university
- Building the team, partnerships and programmes to achieve this strategy
- Ensuring the successful execution and scale up of Maths Circles and other programmes which are established
- Building relationships with education institutions, policymakers, funders and other third sector organisations in this area to ensure that our work has an impact at the system level
- Establishing and overseeing the systems, processes, procedures and policies which enable MESME to operate efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring the organisation fulfils its legal, statutory and regulatory responsibilities.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring knowledge of the mathematics education landscape and mathematics pedagogy, alongside experience of building partnerships and developing and scaling programmes.