Non-executive DirectorsLending Standards Board
£20,470 per annum
- Contribute to the Board’s work and the achievement of its objectives through Board and committee meetings, and other tasks assigned by the Chair;
- Provide effective oversight of financial and risk management of the LSB;
- Contribute to setting the strategic direction of the LSB, and its development as the key driver of voluntary conduct self-regulation, supplementing the role of the FCA and other statutory regulators;
- Ensure issues are explored from a range of viewpoints, promoting inclusion and engaging with stakeholders when necessary;
- Oversee and steer the work of the LSB, respecting the principles of good governance, supporting the executive without becoming involved in the running of the business;
- Hold the executive to account for the management and performance of the organisation, making sure the LSB is accountable to our stakeholders;
- Make well informed contributions to debate and discussion at Board meetings to aid collective decision-making;
- Maintain high personal standards in relation to governance and uphold the principles of effective board and corporate governance;
- Act as an Ambassador for the LSB.
We hope you will consider making an application to become a non-executive director of the Lending Standards Board. If you have questions about the appointment and would find it helpful to have an informal conversation, please contact Juliet.Taylor@starfishsearch.com and we will be happy to arrange a call.
To make a formal expression of interest, please provide by email to Juliet.Taylor@starfishsearch.com
- your CV (no more than three sides)
- a supporting statement that sets out why you think this role is the right move for you and how you meet the Knowledge and Experience criteria.
- we would be grateful if you would also tell us your current salary details (we do not disclose this to our clients without your consent).
We would also be grateful if you would also complete the Equality and Diversity monitoring form provided. This form is for monitoring purposes only and is not treated as part of your application; you can email the form back to us when you apply and our team will collect it.
Monday 3rd June 2019
Agreement of the shortlist
By mid-June 2019
Due diligence and, if required, informal interviews with Starfish Search in London
w/c 10th June 2019
w/c 17th June 2019 or just afterwards
Please download, complete and return our equal opportunities form