Our client, a unitary council in the south, is searching for an Interim HR People Business Partner for 9 months to focus on the people agenda and developing the strategic approach in building future capability.
They are looking for an experienced senior HR professional to build critical strategic relationships within business functional areas, driving people strategies to ensure improved performance across the business, with a particular emphasis on the delivery of the workforce strategy and associated initiatives.
You will have…
- Knowledge of what external HR thought leaders and benchmark organisations are doing, in a variety of areas, with the ability to consider how lessons may apply to the organisation.
- You will know how to design and develop people activities and interventions to improve business outcomes.
- Understanding of the broad legal context and employee relations landscape with the ability to influence and coach the business.
- The ability to identify risks and create mitigation plans and develop the business case for significant change programmes and manage implementation, seeking opportunities to understand blockages and drive continuous improvement, including seeking ideas and feedback from customers.
- A degree level education or equivalent by experience and is professionally qualified to MCIPD and ideally FCIPD