- To develop an annual events programme to support the College’s strategy and most effectively engage their key audiences
- To work in close conjunction and collaboration with relevant College functions, and ensure that the plans are communicated widely, appropriately and regularly
- To monitor the progress of the events delivered by the Institutional Events team across the year, identifying any challenges escalating issues of concern where necessary
- To ensure that qualitative and quantitative data and information are gathered and maintained, which assists with event analysis, future planning and quality control
- To ensure that the team is appropriately structured, members are well managed with opportunities for development
You Will Have
- Significant expertise in event management, ideally gained within the education or the not-for-profit sectors
- Experience leading large scale events
- Experience of successful stakeholder engagement and management in complex and demanding scenarios
- Sound financial planning and budget management
- Well-developed understanding of the ethos of an academic institution and the priorities of academic staff, or a demonstrable ability to understand the working environment very quickly
This role is for an initial six months with a salary range of £63,000 – £74,000 or a day rate between £350 – £400.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to every individual. This role requires confidentiality and a full job spec will only be revealed to applicants at longlist stage.