Our client, a leading UK Health Charity are seeking A Director of Finance for a period of 5 months to cover the role whilst they recruit a permanent incumbent.
In this role you will
- Play a critical role within the organisation, working alongside the Chair, Treasurer and wider Board of Trustees, together with the Chief Executive and Leadership team.
- Ensure the organisation is in the best shape to realise its ambition.
- Uphold the highest standards of governance, taking the lead in bringing together the organisations approach to business planning and future strategic development.
You will be:
- A qualified Accountant.
- A leader who can embrace the organisations collaborative approach to work across the organisation as a critical friend, enabler and constructive challenge to the senior team.
- Commercially astute, with experience of shaping and implementing strategies and business plans to support growth.
- Rigorous, a clear thinker who will help move the organisation forward and lead a high-performing multidisciplinary team.
This role will be inside IR35 and will be offered on a competitive day rate. You will have experience within the Charity/Public Sectors ideally.