- Co-ordinate a programme of large, high-profile remembrance events and exhibitions
- Have oversight over fundraising and sponsorship, marketing, digital resources and communications both internal and external
- Support the Director of Network Engagement in nationwide outreach and community activation
- Manage the welfare and travel of Veterans attending commemorations both in their community and abroad
- Ensure effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme, whilst observing coherence with other corporate programmes and standard
- Work with Finance Business Partners to manage the programme’s budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivery and realised benefits as the programme progresses
You Will Have:
- A track record of effectively managing complex programmes, involving multiple workstreams
- Significant experience in event management, ideally gained within charities or membership organisations
- Experience leading large scale, high-profile events, especially with those involving international partners
- Sound financial planning and budget management
- An appreciation for the ethos of the armed forces organisation, and an understanding of the importance of such events
This role is running for approximately 9 months with an expected day-rate of £400 – £500 outside IR35. The role is home based with flexible hours, requiring some travel to meetings across the UK and in France.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to every individual. This role requires confidentiality and a full job spec will only be revealed to applicants at longlist stage.