- Drive, lead and manage operational change at pace to increase efficiency and improved outcomes
- Work collaboratively to implement the objectives of the 5-year strategy
- Work with the organisation to develop a collaborative culture and support of values
- Design, drive and lead the cultural change and digitisation across the association internally
- Provide leadership of the changes which articulates a clear and compelling vision of change through the use of financial analysis and resource implications
- Develop and nurture strong, positive relationships with key stakeholders to ensure engagement and delivery of change across both the business and membership
Knowledge and experience:
- Significant experience in organisational leadership and delivering successful IT and cultural transformation programmes.
- In depth understanding of change management strategies, techniques and programmes and operational functions and processes
- Detailed working knowledge and understanding of programme and project management methodologies.
This is a hybrid role but you will be required to work in the Leicester office 2/3 days a week. Ideally you will have worked within a membership organisation or have experience within membership communities.