We are working with a unitary council located in the south east to secure them an Interim Commissioning Project Manager for 3 – 6 months.
The successful individual will deliver projects using project management methodologies and tools, including the development of high-quality documentation that define clear deliverables, tasks, timelines, and resource requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Planning and managing projects, ideally in a public sector environment, and have a good understanding of the methodology and documentation required.
- Working in the Adult Social Care directorate
- Working effectively with a range of different teams, senior stakeholders, and external partners.
- Utilising various Microsoft packages and project management tools in a professional setting.
- Good organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team
- An analytical mindset, coupled with the ability to spot meaningful solutions.