With a new Chair and Chief Executive in place in the last year, now is an exciting time to join us. The past 18 months has highlighted the major disparities in workplaces, and society at large, which has led to an increase in demand for creative and innovative solutions to tackling social injustice and inequality. As we develop our new strategy, we are focused on ambitious growth and transformation of our services, to build on our position as the UK market leader in workplace equality, diversity and inclusion.
We are now seeking four new trustees to help strengthen the Board, who share our vision and demonstrate a deep commitment to improving and promoting equality, diversity, inclusion and belonging within their own profession or in wider society. We are seeking people who bring specific skills and expertise in four key areas: a finance professional, who will act as Treasurer; a marketing and communications professional, an experienced business development professional, and a service development and delivery professional with experience gained in either a membership organisation, professional services or consultancy.
To make an application, please click on the apply now button below, with the following prepared:
- Your CV in Word format on no more than three sides of A4.
- A covering letter in Word format on a single side of A4, which answers the following:
– Tell us what has motivated you to apply for this role, and why equality, diversity and inclusion are important to you;
– Drawing on your professional experience, tell us what you will bring to the role and how you will help us achieve our ambitious growth plans; and
– Describe what you feel the challenges are in workplace equality, diversity and inclusion in the coming year.
We are fully committed to widening the diversity of the Board and actively welcome applications from all underrepresented groups.
19th November 2021
Preliminary interviews with Starfish
w/c 29th November and 6th December 2021
Formal interviews with enei
During December and January, availability permitting