Finance Director and Company Secretary
- To optimise the financial performance of the Drinkaware Trust and ensure that the organisation’s finances, financial systems and processes are managed efficiently and in accordance with relevant legislation and best practice.
- To provide analytical and commercial guidance on strategic opportunities for growing Drinkaware beyond its current footprint, both charitable and commercial, including identifying potential threats and emerging issues.
- To actively support the development of organisational strategy as well as the diagnosis of external and internal factors that may impact Drinkaware in the future.
- To ensure that governance of the Trust meets all regulatory requirements.
- To be the legal Director of the Drinkaware Trading company which was set up in 2019.
If you care about the impact of alcohol on society, want to help shape the future of an inspiring and exciting charity and have the vision, skills and experience, we would love to hear from you.