Chief Executive OfficerAsthma UK & British Lung Foundation Partnership
We are looking for either a CEO of a smaller organisation, or someone in a senior leadership role in a larger organisation who is looking for his or her first CEO appointment. You do not need to come from a medical charity, but a background working in charities or another non-profit organisation would be valuable. We are also open to candidates from commercial or other settings who can demonstrate a genuine interest in and commitment to our mission.
We are seeking an outstanding communicator and a courageous, motivated campaigner. We also want someone with sound business acumen, an understanding of charity governance and an appreciation of fundraising and managing complex stakeholder relationships. Our new CEO should be able to inspire and influence others and demonstrate ways of realising our full potential.
To make an application, please click on the apply now button below, with the following prepared:
- your CV (no more than three sides)
- a supporting statement that sets out:
– why you are interested in the role and organisation
– briefly, how you match the criteria set out under Knowledge and Experience
- We would be grateful if you would also tell us about any dates when you are not available to attend interview.
Monday 15th June 2020
First stage interview
Late June and first week of July 2020
Agreement of the final shortlist
By 10th July 2020
Due diligence; assessments (if required)
Mid July 2020
Final panel interviews
Monday 20th July 2020