Webinar – Creating the perfect NED CV
Date & Time: Thursday, July 15th, 2021, 12:30 PM
Looking for a change of direction, the next step in your career? Have you been furloughed or made redundant? Are you concerned about the longevity of your current role? With fewer open roles in the market, it’s never been more important to understand what recruiters look for in a CV, overhaul your CV and have your burning questions answered.
Starfish Search and City CV, the international award-winning career consultancy, are partnering to present a FREE one-hour online live training session to help you to create a strong and authentic CV which will get you noticed for the right reasons. Expertise and insider knowledge gathered from years of international CV writing and recruiting will be shared, including:
- CV evolution – how AI and algorithms can make or break your career (and how to beat the CV robots)
- Soft skills to avoid in your CV – how to show, not tell
- Three essential items in every bullet point
- The competencies you must include
- Being ‘smart’ – how to sell yourself every step of the way
- Avoid the formatting errors that guarantee rejection from most CV screening systems
- The two mistakes that spell rejection from 97% of recruiters
- Live Q&A
The webinar will be delivered by Victoria McLean, Founder and CEO of City CV.
Starfish Search. Leadership journeys, expertly navigated.